Dr. Sérgio Pereira is the founder of Previdente and the actual Clinical Director. He has a degree in Dentistry from the Faculty of Odontology (IMES) which he concluded in 1990. Dr. Sérgio has the title of specialist in Oral Surgery having completed several post graduations:
- Post Graduation Soft Tissue Manipulation – ILAPEO;
- Specialization in the field of Implantology – University of Tuiuti Paraná;
- Post Graduation in Atrophic Jaws – zygomatic – ILAPEO;
- Specialization in the field of Advanced Surgery ABO;
- Specialization in the field of Oral Implantology and Prosthetic Implant (Replace and Branemark system)- COIP;
- Specialization in the field of Surgical Face Anatomy - University of Sao Paulo;
- Inhalation Sedation and Analgesia with Nitrous Oxide course – PUC-RJ
Dr. Sérgio Pereira is scientific consultant in Europe for the Neodent company on osseointegrated implants as well as an active contributor on dentistry articles to various medical publications (Dentalpro, Portugal Dentistry, Dentistry Brazil), and lecturer in seminars and conferences on regular basis.
Mainly treats complex oral rehabilitations and dental implants.
Advanced Training: Oral Surgery and Implantology.